Tuesday, November 13, 2007

In order to complete this independent study...

Hi, Drew: Now after carefully planning and selection, I posted 14 additional questions for you to contemplate and analyze and answer. They cover a wide span of economic topics, such as demand and supply, PPF, choice, positive and negative externalities (market failure), inflation, unemployment, GDP, inflation, business cycles, fiscal policies, budget and deficit, money and banks, the Fed and monetory policies. If you can satisfactorily answer all of those question before Dec 19, I think you will get a good and complete grade for this course. Otherwise I have to give you a Incomplete grade and let you continue working on them. I just want to make sure you learn enough from this course.

Good luck!

P.S. If you have trouble with the questions, remember you are not alone. I am here ot help. Please feel free to discuss them with me.

No comments: